Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
SEGWAY OLYMPIC GAMES
The Olympics games are a teamwork activity, where all participants have a unique and fun experience that they will remember forever.
We propose these games where companionship and rivalry are important and make team.
We organize groups to begin with the different tests of ability and control, each of them will accompany you during the Olympics by a Segway Travel person who will be responsible for training and control of the tests.
The segway is very easy to handle! In a few minutes, the group will be ready to enjoy during the competition.
It’s fun and adventure wrapped in a fantastic experience!
Segway Travel Olympics Games can be enjoyed by any age group (from 10 years to 90 years old) and does not need special sports skills or athletic abilities, literally anyone can participate
- Clumsy Waiter – Quick Fill up the cups of water, place them on your tray, jump on your Segway and navigate the obstacle course, don’t be clumsy and spill any or it could cost you the race.
- Slalom: Participants will start the tests with one of the easiest and demonstrate their new skills by maneuvering safely in their Segway. Time influences and if they touch the obstacles.
- Agility: Now touch the egg / ball with the spoon, where the agility and skill of passing the obstacles comes in. The team that left the eggs / balls in the basket wins.
- Frisbee Shot: The participants take a tour of the slalom with their frisbee and will stop in the circle. Once in position, they will launch their frisbee where their teammates will use networks in an attempt to catch them before the opposition catches them. The one who collects the most wins.
- Basket: Each player will participate with 3 Basketball ball and will have to introduce the balls in the basket the more goal the better. The team with the most balls wins.
- Obstacles: Participants must control their speed and flexibility by maneuvering safely on their Segway within the route and around a series of poles, cones and ropes (the obstacle course) showing their driving skills and skills while ensuring they do not incur penalty points in the process. You have to have precision and skill.
- Relay: Last test, where participants face a test of speed and control of the segway. This test is a relay where each contestant will pass the relay and the one who arrives before wins.
Once the tests are finished we will deliver the trophies to the winning teams and medals to all the participants
If you are not sure what you are after or short on time just contact us and we will assist you.
Don’t waste your valuable time searching through hundreds of online activities, we can do it for you all the research and provide quotes for you, our service to you is totally FREE.